What We Collect
- DVD’s – New and gently used (rated G, PG and PG-13)
- Electronics – New and gently used portable DVD players, Wii, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo DS, LeapFrog, game consoles and video games in excellent working condition.
- Arts and Crafts Supplies – coloring books, markers, crayons, construction paper, stickers, glue, string, beads, etc.
- Monetary donations – Your donations make a difference
What We DO NOT Collect
- Stuffed Animals
- Books that are older, dusty, written on, colored in, torn, or used
- DVD’s that’ve been copied, reproduced or home movies
- VHS Tapes
- Games w/ missing pieces
- Vintage or Antique Items
*As a reminder, we donate items to Children’s Hospitals, therefore they need to be capable of being cleaned with disinfecting wipes. We greatly appreciate items that already come clean and disinfected.